There are a number of Insurers that offer cover for the hospitality industry and we have contractual relationships with a number of them including BnB Sure.
BnB Sure developed a product for the mushrooming bed and breakfast industry. The BnB Sure Policy is a combined personal and business policy which recognises that the standard personal cover for homeowners is insufficient for bed and breakfast establishments.
WHY BnB Sure?
Because We DO:
- We DO cover both the personal and business portions of the establishment without having to split the values.
- We DO have liability limits of up to R100m written by major liability underwriters at Lloyd’s of London.
- We DO provide premium discounts for any membership of accommodation associations in South Africa and for owners of 50 years of age.
- We DO provide cover for TAX and CAP legal Costs up to R300,000 in defending the insured against matters arising from a Tax or CPA claim against the insures at a small additional premium.
- We DO provide cover for Loss of Revenue following murder, rape, suicide or any attempt, loss of revenue following any violent event at a establishment, loss of revenue following a cancellation of any event and loss of revenue following death, by any means, of a key member of the establishment and many other risks associated with a running B&B or Guesthouse.
- We DO have a section that includes cover for certain electrical and plumbing problems, plus cover for appliance maintenance and auto assist and is automatically included.
- We DO provide money cover for R7, 500 under the contents section and R5, 000 under all risk section at no cost.
- We DO automatically include guest’s effects cover up to limit R25, 000 under the Buildings and Contents section.
- We DO automatically include Accidental Damage cover up to a limit of R20, 000 under the Building and Contents section.
- We DO automatically include Bilking cover up to a limit of R25, 000 per event in terms of the Contents section.
- We DO automatically include Fidelity and Accounts Receivable cover up to R10,000.
- We DO provide a free listing on www.bnbfinder.co.za if you hold an active BnB Sure policy with us.
Because We DON’T:
We DON’T require that a disclaimer be signed by a guest.
- We DON’T charge an additional premium for most extensions under the buildings and contents section and that includes subsidence and landslip.
- We DON’T require a survey on most premises before risk is accepted.
- We DON’T lose our focus with lots of different products.
- We DON’T have policy holders, we have “ Tourism Ambassadors”.
- We DON’T have forcible and violent entry requirements for theft.
- We DON’T have power surge equipment restrictions on lightning and power surge claims.
- We DON’T reduce the insured’s motor NCB or charge an excess if the motor accident/collision was not the insured’s fault due to our NO BLAME BONUS. (excluding any vehicles over R500,000).
- We DON’T charge for geyser cover if the buildings are insured with us.
- WE DON’T limit the value of geysers.
- WE DON’T IGNORE THE INDUSRTY WE SERVE.
PLUS!!!!! A listing on the www.bnbfinder.co.za website, a reservation facility, which is marketed in South Africa. This service to our policyholders is FREE! “It’s our policy to help you sleep better at night”